A&T Systems was awarded this Master Contract, effective November 15, 2012 through November 14, 2027, BPO Number: 060B2490022, which enables the State of Maryland government to procure hardware and related services in a timely and economical manner. Through the Maryland Hardware Master Contract 2012, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology hardware resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) Number: 060B2490022
This statewide contract vehicle permits agencies to procure the following:
- Functional Area I: Servers and Associated Peripherals(excluding laptops, desktops & ruggedized computers)
- Functional Area II: Printers and Associated Peripherals (excluding printer cartridges)
- Functional Area III: Network Communications Equipment
- Functional Area IV: Installation and Training Services
- Functional Area V: Manufacturer’s Extended Warranty