Telecom Infrastructure Installation & Upgrades
Our customers’ challenges relate to our ability to install, test, upgrade, and maintain equipment in a timely and seamless fashion. Other challenges include knowing and observing code, industry best practices, and safety standards; providing specified equipment; labeling and tagging accurately; documenting plans; and leaving site clean and ready to continue operation without interruption.
Our Solution Strengths and Discriminators
- Vendor- and solution-agnostic—system integrator for telecom infrastructure: ISP/OSP wiring, PBX installation, VoIP, and network services
- Call/network operation center management or outsourcing
- Small business prime contractor—fulfilling set-aside requirements
- Extensive subcontracting network—scores of existing relationships
- Extensive experience establishing and operating Program Management Offices
- Single point of care—carriers, OEMs, software solution vendors
- Single bill for all vendors—hardware, carrier services, and TEM and MDM services
- Convenient procurement options via multiple, existing IDIQ, GWAC, and BPA vehicles
PBX VoIP Replacement Telephone Systems Design & Installation: Baltimore, MD & Austin, TX
Voice Communications and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network Services contract—operations and maintenance, including Moves/Adds/Changes and engineering support to 950+ sites throughout the Continental United States and Puerto Rico.
Operations and maintenance for telecommunication system, including ISP/OSP support and switchboard operation