Department of Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (VA T4) Prime Contract
Department of Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (VA T4) is a five-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that enables VA to modernize services through transformational capabilities, systems engineering, and other solutions that span the entire range of lifecycle-based IT including cyber security, LAN/WAN management, and technical facilities support.
Technatomy as a leading Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) prime contract holder for T4.
VA T4 SDVOSB Prime Contract Functional Areas Include:
- Program Management, Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support
- Systems/Software Engineering
- Software Technology Demonstration and Transition
- Test and Evaluation
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Enterprise Network
- Enterprise Management Framework
- Cyber Security
- Operations and Maintenance
- Information Technology Facilities
Through Technatomy’s prime contract, A&T Systems can deliver VA its IT and Telecom expertise and solutions.
For further information on this contract Click here.