GSA (Contracting Vehicles)
A&T has focused on GSA IDIQ vehicles for 20 years to support IT and telecom acquisitions by other federal agencies/departments. Our PMOs that manage GSA contracting vehicles have a wealth of marketing experience. We implement the A&T-funded marketing plan to encourage eligible agencies to use the GSA contracting vehicles that we hold: Connections, Connections II, Schedule 70, FABS Schedule 520, MOBIS, and STARS II.
We consistently receive high marks on performance and customer satisfaction. On Connection I, we were the 2nd largest task awardee measured by dollar value in the GSA Connections’ Management Reporting System (CMRS)—in April 2010, we had $160 million in awards on 61 task orders.
- GSA Connections I (2003-2010): Telecom and network services for office building, campus, or base environment to deliver any demand for equipment, support services, or customized solutions
- GSA Connections II (2011-2020): Equipment, labor, building, and campus infrastructure solutions, including infrastructure design, installation, and implementation; professional services to support existing networks; transition planning and integration services; and customized client-specific systems
- GSA Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS): Management/consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing, and project management
- GSA Schedule 70: Federal, state, and local governments purchase innovative IT products, services, and solutions from 5000+ providers
- GSA Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) Schedule 520: Financial management, asset management, budgeting, accounting, auditing, and debt collection
- GSA 8a STARS II: Small-business, 8a set-aside contract; provides custom computer programming services; systems design services; facilities management services, and other related services. A&T participates in the STARS II GWAC via its mentor relationship with Innotion.