Website & Portal
Federal government, state and local governments, and enterprises rely on contractors to deliver many of the high-level technical services needed to maintain the technology deployed in support of their intranet/internet presence through websites, web portals, and online e-commerce activities. These technologies can include SharePoint, Dreamweaver, Cascading Style Sheet, Cold Fusion, Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, HTML and XHTMSL, MS Visio, InfoPath, etc.
Our Solution Strengths and Discriminators
A&T Systems offers a rich breadth of expertise in providing web services task management, content management, operations and maintenance, and SharePoint architecture, design, and 2010 implementations/migration. We have extensive knowledge of web and IT best practices that allow us to analyze data and identify strategies/projects to optimize website operation initiatives efficiently and effectively.
In providing such services, A&T Systems:
- Convenes interdisciplinary experts who can address information technology, content management, operations and maintenance, and SP 2010 implementation
- Understands the business mission and objective prior to implementing technology
- Designs and implements a proven web services solution that incorporates the best commercially available tools and subject matter expertise
- Performs user-experience analysis and design to optimize the website visitor’s entire experience
- Leverages applicable web parts/objects to enhance/expedite portal implementation