CONTRACT NUMBER: GS00Q12NSD0001
A&T Systems is a seasoned GSA CONNECTIONS I prime contractor—GSA awarded A&T 65 Task Orders worth $160 million.
SMALL BUSINESS UNDER NAICS CODE: 423430; 511199; 517110; 517911; 519130; 541519; 541712
A&T can support you on the CONNECTIONS II vehicle anywhere in the world.
GSA CONNECTIONS II (CNX-II)
CONNECTIONS II meets federal agency equipment, labor, building, and campus infrastructure solution needs, including:
- Infrastructure design, installation, and implementation
- Professional services to support existing networks
- Transition planning and integration services
- Customized client-specific systems
GSA CNX-II features:
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
Period of performance: Base of three years and three months, with six one-year options
Ceiling: $5 billion
Four flexible solution sets that GSA CNX-II provides:
- Communications and networking
- Building or campus facility preparation
- Operations, administration, and management (OA&M)
- Customer service and technical support
Federal agencies can request work in one or more solution sets or request an entirely new solution.
Access to multiple types of task orders: CONNECTIONS II features either fixed-price (FP) or time-and-materials (T&M) Task-Order types. The Government can compete and award a Task Order themselves or contact GSA customer representatives to use GSA’s assisted services. All orders must provide fair opportunity in accordance with FAR 16.505. Let A&T Systems be your end-to-end telecommunications solution provider. Agencies can use CONNECTIONS II along with transport contracts such as Networx or local telecommunications contracts for easier management of your telecommunications service and infrastructure.
- Worldwide coverage
- Task Order Types: FP or T&M
- Contract Usage Fee: 1.5%