Operations & Maintenance
Federal government, state governments, and enterprises are constantly looking for cost effective and efficient means for managing day-to-day operations for their mission critical IT and telecom infrastructure. Many turn to outsourcing to achieve these goals since managing IT and telecom infrastructure is not their competency or even their mission even though the systems themselves are critical to the performance of their mission.
It is a challenging task to choose a responsive, reliable, and cost-conscious outsourcing contractor who can act on their behalf to provide management, operations and maintenance (O&M) support and carry out other operational responsibilities. Critical to such an effort is contractor’s ability to seamlessly assume the responsibilities, maintain the needed availability standards, and be responsive to end-users through stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Our Solution Strengths and Discriminators
A&T Systems has been providing such services with excellence for over two decades. We use A&T Systems NOCC located at our HQ as well as customer’s NOCC when applicable to provide these services.
In either case, our processes are comprehensive, and mature to meet the stringent needs for mission critical systems:
- Tools-independent ITIL based Best Practices
- Stored in our SharePoint Portal documentation repository
- Hyperlinked to the technicians’ desktops for easy access
- Improved through post-mortem analysis & re-engineering as necessary
- SOPs are reviewed & enhanced constantly based on Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Online Help Desk accessible to customers for escalation, reporting and status reviews